OsakaTSUJI Culinary Institute
|3 years||Advanced Culinary Arts and Management Course|
|2 years||Culinary Arts and Management Course|
|1 year||Regular Course|
A learning environment that nurtures “The power to make” and “The power to think”. This is what’s unique about TSUJI Culinary Institute!
1Learn “a multicolored genre of cuisines” from “expert instructors”.
Each “expert instructor” will teach you “a multicolored genre of cuisines”.
You will learn various cuisines such as Western, Japanese and Chinese cuisines. Instructors with advanced skills and ample knowledge, who are experts in each specialized field will guide you with dedication. This is TSUJI Culinary Institute’s greatest strength. By simultaneously learning all genres, you will acquire not only the skills, but a broad range of view and a bountiful of creative strength.
- Western Cuisine
- Japanese Cuisine
- Chinese Cuisine
2A “learning environment” that ensures rising to the next level.
Unless you understand why something tastes good, you will not be able to create a flavorful dish. At TSUJI Culinary Institute, emphasis is not only on acquiring a high level of cookery but also on acquiring knowledge in food hygiene, nutrition, and cooking theories. By learning both, you will gain a deeper understanding of cooking, and the motivation to learn will grow.
An Original “Education Program”
to comprehensively deepen one’s understanding.
- First, you will be trained on the basic skills of each genre, such as how to hold a knife. Next, each student’s individual skills will be refined by training in preparation, cooking, finishing, and final arrangements in order to complete a dish. Furthermore, students will think about the cooking process on their own, and by dividing roles, you will also learn how to coordinate in groups in order to complete dishes. With abundant practical training, you will acquire the basic skills of each cuisine.
- Why was the cuisine created? What is needed in order to cook a dish that is safe to eat? How can one bring forth the foods’ nutrition and characteristics in a cuisine and what can be done in order to lead a healthy life? Along with such themes as dietary habits and health, students will learn about the food culture, safety and hygiene behind cuisines. They are knowledge needed as a professional in the culinary arts.
3Learn with “Studying in France” in mind.
Tsujicho Group has a school set on location in a castle in the suburbs of Lyon, France, where students are able to learn French culinary arts. By being able to experience a practical on-the-job training (internship) at a top French restaurant, students will be motivated and encouraged to advance their studies. While attending the Regular Course, students are able to prepare for studying in France by taking a class which provides special support for the “France Studies Course”.
* Students not registered in the “France Studies Course” may also study in France.
440 students per class. “Main Instructor＋Sub Instructor” will watch over and closely follow students’ needs.
Each course will have 40 students, and main instructor + sub instructor will be hired.
Advice will be given accordingly to each student's individual level of understanding, and thorough consultation is offered to students on employment and student life.
The faculty’s sincere support will make students feel at ease.
Seeing TSUJI Culinary Institute through Videos
- A Day at TSUJI Culinary Institute
- TSUJI Culinary Institute
- TSUJI Culinary Institute
"sense of growth"
- TSUJI Culinary Institute Classes Through the Students’ Point of View
～practical training of Japanese Cuisines～